We are service and outcome-driven. Working as our clients’ advocate, we clarify, establish and manage the project goals and process, from the earliest stages of planning through project completion. Our clients choose us for our forthright communications, our thorough and meticulous attention to detail, and the added benefit of our design experience as a team resource.
Project Development and Feasibility
- Formalize design, schedule and budget goals and project objectives
- Conduct due diligence and pre-construction feasibility studies
- Assess entitlement process and regulatory requirements
- Develop and manage a goal-oriented project plan
- Assist with design team and vendor selection. Negotiate contracts.
- Coordinate general contractor selection and contract negotiation
Design and Entitlements
- Review and monitor work of the design team
- Manage the decision-making process.
- Coordinate early cost estimating to inform design development
- Manage the overall budget and schedule
- Assist with the bidding process
- Coordinate and manage the entitlement and permitting process
- Coordinate and manage Owner sub-consultants and vendors
- Owner’s representation
- Regularly inspect the progress of the work
- Review and monitor all requests for information and any scope changes
- Monitor and report project financials, including invoice review and approval
- Review and manage contractor change order requests
- Organize the move
- Coordinate the project close-out
“In the context of a complex project, Linda’s role is vital to success. I couldn’t imagine doing it without the guidance she has provided to the team. Linda assures that the clients are getting the best possible value.”